Sunflower Lesson (printable A4 size).
Learn about sunflowers with fun facts, vocabulary, and activities.
Have fun and explore sunflowers!
15 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, music, movement, and motor skills. The lesson includes a song as well as a topic for open discussion to develop social and emotional readiness.
This ready to use lesson includes all the coloring pages and templates, as well as a list of art materials required.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 1 complete themed lesson exploring sunflowers
• 7 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Song lyrics for the traditional songs
• Movement and music activities
• Get the body moving with let’s pretend to be a sunflower
• Explore, scoop, feel, and taste sunflower seeds and sun butter
• Color, cut, and make a sunflower and sunflower garden
• Learn about early math concepts with sizing sunflowers and counting sunflower petals 1 to 12
• Explore science with coloring and learning the parts of a sunflower, experimenting with capillary action, and making a healthy snack
Create, Explore, Discuss!