The contents of this packet include two open-ended game boards with spinners, phoneme cards with visuals, and 6 blank cards at the end of each phoneme set for you to create your own cards.
Included in the packet are initial, medial, and final /p/, /b/, /m/, /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, /f/, and /v/. There are 18 cards for each position of each phoneme for a total of 54 cards per phoneme.
• Select the card deck per student.
• On his or her turn, the student should select a card and produce the sound correctly in the word, phrase, or sentence level.
• If the production is correct, the student may take a turn on the open-ended game board.
• If the production is incorrect, the student should remain where he or she is on the game board and try again during his or her next turn.
• The first student to the end of the game board is the winner.
Please be sure to check out Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities!
Graphics: My Cute Graphics, Graphics Factory, Kinka Art, Anchor Art Man, and Creative Clips