› 85 PE sport stations & relay race activities
In this bundle you'll get 2 of our popular sellers, the 'Exploring Stations' and the 'Rapid Relays' activity packs, crammed full with loads of sport skill activities for your K-3's - Purchase them together to save a few dollars, they are great on their own but are also an AWESOME additional to the Complete Kindergarten PE Sport Skills Games Pack.
Save $$$ on this PE & gym teaching bundle now!
WHY DO I NEED THIS BUNDLE?
If you need to ENGAGE and get your class ACTIVE with some thrilling, challenge and developing ideas for your PE lessons and sports days, this is perfect for you. Maybe you don't have a lot (or any) experience teach or even playing sport, and are stuck with unimaginative drills and games - Your kids will love developing their striking, moving, bouncing, throwing & catching, and kicking skill elements ›››
- You'll also have special access to the 85 online 'how-to-play' videos for ALL the activities
1. The Exploring Stations
In this pack you'll get 60 EXCITING SPORT STATIONS. The stations are easy to setup, simple to explain, and engaging for each student as they work to CHALLENGE THEMSELVES and improve their sport skills.
• Set up the stations with the additional PRINTABLE STATION CARDS (optional), have kids perform the tasks for a period of time (e.g 6-8 minutes), then they record their results on their INDIVIDUAL SCORE SHEETS and rotate around to the next station.
• You'll also have private access to online videos for EACH individual station: You can play the video to your class so you can see exactly how the station is setup and what they need to do.
2. The Rapid Relay Races
Here you'll have 25 thrilling relay race variations for the kids to try in teams.
• Kids can either either practice their skills in their groups, or compete against the other teams to complete the tasks as fast as possible - Whatever way you decide to run it, the students will be work on their sporting skills!
• You'll also have private access to online videos for each relay race activity: You can play the video to your class so they can see exactly what the need to do!
Having these great ideas readily available on your iPad or printed out is a fantastic resource to use week by week, term by term, year by year, and we guarantee your kids will LOVE your new PE lessons.
You can also check out the packs individually:
Other popular resources from our store:
• My NEW Youtube channel has weekly videos for simple ideas, drills + skills to show your students, click HERE to check it out!
Check out our blog for loads of FREE drills, games, and instructional content on teaching PE!
Feel free to contact for any questions and further support at firstname.lastname@example.org