Super Bowl Lesson Plans:
Ticket Prices & Attendance History
Grades 4 - 12
This set of lesson plans includes:
* Activities analyzing Super Bowl attendance records and historical ticket prices.
* Recommended reading list covering 3rd grade through adult. Great for book studies or just pointing students to quality, textually complex pleasure reading.
* Technology and digital media integration - Links to, and questions/activities making use of: informational texts, news articles, iOS apps, and online tools including a free, award-winning reference service.
* Questions to launch class discussions/Socratic seminars/debates, research efforts, and writing assignments...perfect for addressing Common Core Speaking & Listening Standards.
* Plenty of real-world math: linear vs. exponential growth, economics, supply vs. demand, basic arithmetic.
* Enough thought-provoking questions and activities to cover multiple sessions.
* The results of hours of media and tech curation.