Super Bowl No Prep Intermediate Unit is ready to print integrated activities for your busy classroom! A short mini-research project can be differentiated for all level learners. Unit includes:
-Super Bowl Spotlight Math - Students use the build-in chart to convert Roman Numerals to alphanumeric about real Super Bowl data
-Super Bowl Math Word Problems - Students choose the correct math operation (addition/subtraction/multiplication/division) to Superbowl questions. An additional enrichment question is added to each problem for those fast workers!
-Sack that Synonym worksheet practice - Using the included Professional Football Team Name chart, students use clues to match the names of each NFL team with its synonym. This is an amazing activity for students to step out of the box and use play on words and riddles to match the team with the synonym!
- Track That Team! - Students use the included State Abbreviation Chart and the Professional Football Team chart to map out the states that have an NFL Team. The completed worksheet will provide students with information for picking the state they will be choosing to design a new football team for!
- Mini Research Unit This short project allows students to research information about a non NFL football state (Over half of our states are not represented by an NFL team!) and then design a football team based on facts taken about their chosen state.
*Track That Team! Rough Outline - an easy to navigate form for students to record
their 3 facts about their chosen state and also to write their ideas of the new team
they will create based on information from these 3 facts.
*Scripted outline and stationary - Students can record their information about
their new team by filling in the scripted blanks for fast & easy presentation, or to
be put in paragraph form on the provided football stationary
* My NFL Team Colors - students show their colors of their new team on a football
uniform color sheet
* My NFL Team's New Logo - students design and draw their team's logo onto
a football helmet color sheet
* My NFL Team's Mascot - students design, color and give a name to their football
*Credit Form Sheet - a quick form students can use to give credit where credit
* Report Title Page - a premade Title page is made and ready for students to add
their name to. It's quick, professional looking, and allows for time to be spent on
the important aspects of creative writing and presenting!
- Gridiron Greats Word Find Sheet - for those students who get done early or just for
fun, a word find showing all the NFL teams is included.
ALL WORKSHEETS, RESEARCH PROJECT, and RESOURCES ARE READY TO BE PRINTED AND JUST GO!
*****ALL ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED, AS WELL AS A SAMPLE RESEARCH PROJECT/OUTLINE FOR TEACHER MODELING!*****