- 4 Square Graphic Organizer- A Super Citizen: Is, Does, Says, Is Not...
- Boy and Girl Coloring Page
- "I'm a super citizen!" statement strips
- Traits and Evidence Planning Page
- "I'm a super citizen because..." Writing Paper
Students will fill out graphic organizer to describe characteristics of a good citizen. The students and teacher will brainstorm a list of traits that describe a good citizen. Students will color, cut out and glue picture onto construction paper. They will glue statement above picture. Students will write traits that describe themselves around the picture. Then students will choose 3 traits to provide evidence for (examples of ways they are good citizens).