A fun Rhyming resource.
1. Find the rhyme
- Six cards: Each card has three pictures with names (e.g. apple, cake, rake), where two pictures rhyme (e.g. cake & rake).
2. Circle the rhyme words
- 15 cards: Each card has a picture with a target word (e.g. dog) and six other words. In the six words, there are three words that rhyme with the target word.
3. Complete the rhyme words
- 15 cards: Each card has a picture with a target word (e.g. hat) and three unfinished words (e.g. _at).
4. Make rhyme words
- 15 cards: Each card has a picture with a target word (e.g. sun) and space to write three rhyming words.
5. Rhyme Game
- A game like snakes and ladders, but with questions about rhyming.
- An empty game for you to add your own target words.
6. Reward Cards
- Three reward cards to hand out to learners.
7. Colouring Certificates
- Two Colouring Certificates (boy and girl) to hand out to learners.
This Resource was created using clip art from
PremiumClipart and Creative Clips.
Please visit their Etsy and TpT Stores.