This packet contains 10 fun and different short vowel activities that can be used to review each of the short vowel sounds.
Table of Contents:
1. My Short Vowel Review Packet Cover Page
2. Short Vowel Pictures: Students write the short vowel word that matches each picture.
3. Which Word?: Students choose the correct short vowel word to complete each sentence.
4. Make and Sort: Students complete each word by filling in a short vowel. Students then sort the words that they made.
5. Real or Nonsense?: Students color the REAL and NONSENSE words to uncover a picture.
6. Unscramble it!: Students unscramble the letters to discover each short vowel word.
7. Make a Word: Students choose an ending to place with each digraph.
8. Match-It-Up: Students choose a beginning and an ending to create a word.
9. Word Puzzles: Students choose a beginning letter to solve each word puzzle.
10. Real or Nonsense Sort: Students sort the real and nonsense words into the correct box.
11. Magnify Time: Students use a magnifying glass to read each word. Students outline each REAL word box to reveal a picture pattern.