A Note to the Teacher
Hello! Thanks for checking out this product! I hope you enjoy it and find it useful! Let me know if you have any questions or comments! This is a super-simple turkey project, great for the week of Thanksgiving! I used it in preschool, but it would be great for any, from age 3- kindergarten! Enjoy!
Product Info/ Suggested Use
• Paper plates
• Brown crayons
• Black marker for eyeball and letters
• White, orange, yellow, and red construction paper
• Tracers from this download!
• Cut out tracers. If your students are very small, you’ll want to cut the individual pieces for them instead.
• Prepare paper plates and paper.
• Show students how to assemble the turkey.
• Give each student enough feather paper for their name.
• Assist students in assembly!
To adapt this lesson and make it more challenging, pair it with a writing prompt about Thanksgiving from my Holiday Writing Prompt Bundle!
Holiday Writing Prompt Bundle!
Or you could use my Thank You Note Template to write some meaningful thank yous!
Thank You Template!
Terms and Conditions
This resource was created by Laura Risdall. All rights are reserved by the author. With the purchase of this resource you have permission to print and copy it for single classroom use only. Electronic sharing and distribution is prohibited. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com.
Follow Miz Riz