This bundle includes my two most popular alphabet games - Super Hero SMASH, Toss Across Cupcakes - and Who Stole the Cookie as a fun bonus!
These games make perfect, low prep center activities for PreK, kindergarten or early 1st grade!
Here's how you play:
Super Hero SMASH click here for the individual listing
1. Fold the letter cards into "tents" and set them around the table or floor
2. Player 1 names a letter, then smashes the letter card with his super hero.
3. If Player correctly names the letter, he can keep it.
4. Players continue to take turns until all letters have been successfully named.
Toss Across Cupcakes click here for the individual listing
1. Arrange the cupcake letters in the bottom of each cup of a muffin tin (I like to use 6 cup muffin tins)
2. Players sit about 2 feet apart, each with a muffin tin in front of them.
3. Player 1 tosses a pom pom or small ball into Player 2's muffin tin.
4. Player 2 holds up the letter cupcake for Player 1 to name or produce the sound.
5. Players continue to take turns until all the letters have been named.
Who Stole the Cookies
1. Arrange selected letter cards in the pocket chart.
2. One player (the "hider") hides the cookie behind a letter card.
3. Players take turns guessing who stole the cookie by letters or producing the sounds on the cards.
4. When a player guesses a letter/sound, the hider lifts the word card to show if the cookie is behind the card. If the cookie is not there, the player flips the card over and places it blank side out and play continues.
5. When the cookie is found, the player who found the cookie becomes the hider.