Have students work on their /r/ and /l/ articulation in the initial and final position of words with these fun super hero themed activities!
- 28 /r/ articulation flash cards
- 28 /l/ articulation flash cards
- 4 Cityscapes that each contain 10 target words by sound position. Students must fly
their hero around the city to save these words by saying them correctly!
- 1 sheet of super heroes that can be cut out to fly around the cityscapes
- Typed word mini cards that can be cut out by students and added to their 'weekly
-75 initial l
-75 final l
-75 initial r
-75 final r
- Two customizable 'weekly practice sheets' (one containing 5 spots for words to be
added, one containing 10 spots)
- Four printable practice worksheets with pictures, each containing 9 target words.
Get creative! Have students practice saying target words in their best super hero voice (or their best super villain voice!)