Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.79 MB | 8 pages
Super Hero Classroom Jobs
and job descriptions.
Simply print and glue to library pockets and laminate!
1. Book Boy (helps keep classroom library organized)
2. Book Girl
3. Super Sharpener (Keeps sharpened pencil can on desk and makes sure can stays full of sharpened pencils)
4. Leader of Morning Meeting (I use a Thor hammer in my classroom as our microphone)
5. Homework Checker (I check it, they stamp it!)
6. Rad Reminder (This is the student I say “don’t forget to remind me…)
7. Handy Hulk Hands (erases white board helps hold things, like teacher clipboard while walking in the halls)
8. Bat Girl (takes attendance and notes to the office)
9. Bat Man (Takes attendance and notes to the office)
10. Black Widow Welcomer (greets people at the door and opens the door for people)
11. The Mailman
12. Hawkeye Caboose (stands at the end of the line and draws the ‘secret walker’)
13. The Sweeper (Uses the hand broom and dust pan to help sweep up the class)
14. The powerful prayer (prays during our morning meeting to start the day)
15. Magneto (helps collect and sort the class magnets)
16. Teacher Agent (checks of the schedule on the board as we complete each subject)
17. The Gentleman (holds the door open for the class to walk through)
18. The Flash (I have do whatever tasks needs to be completed quickly, like sorting papers in number order for me)
19. Supply Monitor ( passes out supplies and collects supplies)
20. The Hand Sanitizer (stands at the door before snack recess and lunch and helps squirt the hand sanitizer.)
21. Desk Checker (picks the cleanest desk for a prize at random times for me)
22. The Tech (helps pass out our ipads)
23. Incredible Cubby inspector (selects the cleanest cubby to get a prize)
24. Paper Passer
25. Teacher Agent (makes sure absent work goes in absent work folder for absent students)
26. Green Lantern (light monitor)
27. Line Leader
I top my bulletin board with "this looks like a job for..."
Students love to help! Great way to empower them and build classroom community!