What is more fun and exciting right now for my students? Super Heroes!!! Because my students are motivated by super heroes, I have starting creating more super hero activities to address different language tasks. My super hero language pack targets the following 4 language concepts: Categorization, Part to Whole Relationships, Compare/Contrast, and Multiple Meaning Words. Have fun with your students teaching them all about these concepts! Included in the download:
* 64 category cards (32 name that category, 32 name 3-4 items in the category)
* 32 part to whole relationship cards
* 32 multiple meaning cards
* 32 compare/contrast cards
* one blank sheet for each card pack to introduce your own examples
* 8 wild cards
---Introduce this game into your speech session or to work on these language arts concepts with any of your students for some fun!