Save money by buying the Super Hero Language Pack and Super Hero /l/ and /r/ Articulation Pack as a bundle!
24 Social Topic cards that can be used to work on a variety of pragmatic skills, like staying on topic, using reciprocal questions, turn-taking in conversation, and answering questions.
16 Following Directions cards to work on following 2-step directions, including use of ‘first/then/next’, ‘before/after’
60 ‘WH’ question cards which can be used informally or as a structured game. To play as a game, include the 'pow' 'wow' and 'zap' cards. Every time a student picks up a 'wh' question card and answers it correctly, he/she gets a point. If a student picks up one of the pow/wow/zap cards, they lose their points! Whoever gets the most points wins! Get creative and use the cards to play a different game! :)
2 Word Meaning Inference worksheets, including 10 items per page
20 matching Word Meaning Inference cards, so sentences may be used as a game instead of worksheets
Hero vs. Villain word sort to work on adjectives and prefixes
Includes Venn Diagram worksheet with 28 describing words to cut out and add to the diagram
- 28 /r/ articulation flash cards
- 28 /l/ articulation flash cards
- 4 Cityscapes that each contain 10 target words by sound position. Students must fly
their hero around the city to save these words by saying them correctly!
- 1 sheet of super heroes that can be cut out to fly around the cityscapes
- Typed word mini cards that can be cut out by students and added to their 'weekly
-75 initial l
-75 final l
-75 initial r
-75 final r
- Two customizable 'weekly practice sheets' (one containing 5 spots for words to be
added, one containing 10 spots)
- Four printable practice worksheets with pictures, each containing 9 target words.