Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.29 MB | 10 pages
These super hero pages are companion pages to go with a back to school Super Hero theme. 6 different pages and 4 NEW super hero masks for your students to color and decorate.
1. My Super Hero - Encourage your students to show their creative sides as the write about a super hero that they created.
2. Super Student - Reinforce your students’ self-confidence as they describe ways that they will be a “super” student this year.
3. Super Maze - A maze might just seem like a fun way to pass time, but they are actually a valuable learning tool for children. Mazes are a fun way to practice math skills like logic and problem-solving. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination.
4. Super Counting - Students will jump from building to building counting by ones and tens.
5. Super Hero Write the Room - Students will walk around the room during center time and find words printed on posters or other things in the room that contain words that begin with the first letter of Super Hero.
**Mask pages for your students to color/decorate and wear as they complete the "Super Hero Write the Room" page.
6. Super Hero Secret Names - Using beginning sounds students discover the names of 4 favorite super heroes. Then they cut and paste the right character.
Activity Created by Barbara Kilkenny - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny Super Hero graphics purchased for commercial use from WhiteFox graphics.
If you like my creative centers please take the time to rate them and leave a nice comment. If you find any mistakes please contact me immediately and I will make efforts to correct any typos or other issues you have discovered.
Please check out the other learning centers in my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny