• Place deck of cards face down
• Children take turns pulling a card from the deck
• When a card is pulled, the child must identify the quantity. If he/she gets it right, they get to keep the card. If the child gets the quantity wrong, the card goes at the bottom of the deck.
• If a “Pow” is pulled, that player loses all of his/her cards and must put them at the bottom of the deck. The “Pow” card is placed in a separate deck so that no one pulls that card again.
• Play continues until all cards are drawn, with the winner being the player with the most cards.
• Each player pulls two cards at a time and adds the sums together.
C.C.S.S.- Kindergarten: K.NBT.A.1, 1st grade: 1.NBT.A.1, 1.NBT.B2, 2nd grade: 2.NBT.A.1, 2.NBT.A.2