Are you looking for a behavior management system that is positive, individual, and easy to manage? This Super Improver Behavior Clip Chart does just that! It is based on the Whole Brain Teaching model for behavior management and it is so easy to implement. It involves positive reinforcers and is constantly celebrating individual growth. You can reward each child for their own growth and accomplishments or you may use it for whole class reinforcers. I use it for my class for all of the above. This system was a game changer for me! My students love it, they love working towards a goal and they love getting rewards along the way! You don’t have to have a Super Hero theme to buy into this Super Improver System. We all want to improve so why not be a Super Improver?
Include in this resource:
• 6 Color wall signs
• 11 Black and white version wall signs
• 11 Super Improver ticket punch cards for all levels
• 1 Super Improver backside image for punch card tickets
• 1 Super Improver single punch card ticket image
• Directions for setup
• 1 Color version reward ticket image
• 1 Black and white version reward ticket image
You may also be interested in the following Whole Brain Teaching Classroom Rules resources:
• Whole Brain Teaching Classroom Rules - Dots on Black
• Whole Brain Teaching Classroom Rules - Black Frame
• Whole Brain Teaching Classroom Rules - White Dots on Primary Background
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours that they are posted.
Please contact me with any questions!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License