Super Paper SHAPES
color, cut, position, and paste art activities made with basic two-dimensional geometric shapes: circles, squares, rectangles, triangles, trapezoids, pentagons, hexagons. The activities provide practice in reading/following directions or listening to/following directions, identifying basic shapes by name and size, coloring, cutting, positioning puzzle pieces, and pasting.
The activities in Super Paper SHAPES
can be made in many ways, depending on the age and ability of your children and depending on your time and resources.
* Beginning readers can independently read and follow the directions.
* Non-readers can listen to and follow the directions.
* Non-scissors-skilled children can color the shapes on the assembled object picture.
* You can print the pattern pages on colored paper instead of on white paper.
Student directions, pattern pages, and assembled pictures are in black/white and shades of gray.
Set your printer to print ACTUAL SIZE so the pages print with the correct dimensions.
Super Paper SHAPES includes
* list of the 10 activities with number of parts, names of shapes, and number of colors involved
* teacher directions
* page of color illustrations of all 10 activities
* Super Paper SHAPES activities, each including
....... student directions
....... shapes pattern pages (1 or 2) with illustration
....... assembled object picture
If you like Super Paper SHAPES
, you might also like these other Bee Gee products:
*** Paper SHAPES
*** TRAIN of SHAPES
To see a sample of my work before you purchase Super Paper SHAPES
, download and print the Bee Gee Freebie:
*** OWL Paper Shapes
© 2016 Bee Gee Hazell All rights reserved.
The original purchaser of a Bee Gee product is granted permission to copy pages for use in his/her classroom or home only. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet, even on a website, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please leave feedback and earn TpT credits on future TpT purchases.
Go to your My Purchases page and click on Provide Feedback next to your purchase. Leave feedback on Comments & Ratings. Thank you.
If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, please click on Product Q & A or email me at BeeGeeHazell@verizon.net.