Help your students understand "who?" "did what?" "where?" and "when?" Then help them use those "wh" words as a strategy to expand their sentences. Adorably illustrated with original speech2teach graphics, Super Sentence Heroes help create an adorable, common core aligned bulletin board.
1) 3 differentiated graphic organizers that encourage students to write sentence by responding to "wh" questions (who, did what? where? when?). A higher level graphic organizer encourages use of adjectives as well.
2) Super Hero Sentence Template: Students write a sentence and create their own superhero (A great final project after engaging in discussion about super sentences).
3) String of Stars Illustration Frame: A perfect place for students to draw a picture of their sentence. The frame includes word art "I can draw a picture to show what I know" and "I can make connections between illustration and text"
4) Super Sentence Hero Checklist (color and black and white) original graphics feature Super Sentence Girl and Super Dog. Help students learn how to self-monitor their own writing. Consider adding your own feedback on the bottom.
5) Super Sentence Visual Support Mini Poster (Adorable, speech2tach original graphics. There's Super Sentence Girl again...).
6) Activity Description to enhance your bulletin board display.
7) Mini Poster (8x10 printer paper sheet) to enhance your bulletin board display.
Note If you like this product you may also appreciate Super Sentence Builders,
a construction themed sentence building activity.
Also note, a 6.5 x 3" cue card featuring the "Super Sentence" strategy is available as part of our new Strategy Center,
pockets full of visual cues that Support Struggling Learners.
Earn TPT credits towards your next purchase
Go to your My Purchases page and click on the Provide Feedback button. Click it and rate the product you purchased. You can also leave a short comment. Once you've left feedback, you've earned your points.
Find out about special offers and new products
by following your favorite stores.
Look for the green star
at the top of the page, next to the store name. Click it and become a follower. Note: you will be able to adjust the email settings and select what information you wish to receive.