Make September super by using these fun math and literacy centers.
The literacy center pack includes 10 centers with directions page, cards, and recording sheets.
- Apple Picking Making Words (option to use words to make word search)
- Apple Nouns (sort nouns from words that aren't nouns)
- Handy Homophones
- Raking Up Verbs (sort verbs from words that aren't verbs)
- Squirrelly sentences (add periods or question marks to end of sentences)
- Scarecrow Compound Words
- Long Vowel Leaves (sort long vowel and short vowel words)
- Fall Fun Opinion (write an opinion piece on the best fall activity)
- Hedgehog Fact or Opinion (sort facts and opinions about hedgehogs)
- Football Fever Word Search
This pack also includes a center checklist to use to help you manage centers. Each center and the checklist comes in black and white.
Each math center is fall-themed with an instruction page, problem cards, and a recording sheet. The centers also include answer keys when appropriate.
These centers are easy enough for your students to do on their own while you do math groups.
Skills covered include:
- Addition facts
- Fact families
- Subtraction facts
- Even and odd numbers
- Skip counting
- Place value (tens and ones)
- Number words
- Counting place value blocks (tens and ones)
- Word problems
Click here to view the September literacy centers only.
Click her to view the September math centers only.
Download the preview for more images of the bundle.
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.