This Super Sight Words Pack is JAM-PACKED with resources for introducing, practicing and assessing sight words.
- Alphabet word-wall headers (They match my chevron alphabet pack!)
- Mini-word walls: Includes an adorable "Words we know by sight!" cover page and a variety of mini-word walls. Just glue the pages onto a file folder and laminate for durability. The word walls were created to match both the sequence of the first grade Treasures Curriculum by Macmillan McGraw-Hill and the Dolch Sight Word lists. There is a mini-word wall for each unit and a completely blank template for you to write the words in as they are introduced. The word walls "grow" as new words are introduced. For example, the first word wall includes pre-primer sight words, the second word wall includes pre-primer and primer sight words, etc.
- Treasures Curriculum and Dolch Sight Word Assessment lists and Word Cards
- Note to parents: Includes information about storing sight words & a list of activities for practicing words at home.
- Sight Word Envelope Cover: Glue this envelope cover on a small manila envelope and then laminate for durability.
- Practice activities: "Find the Bug" cards and instructions, "Buzz" cards & instructions, "Rainbow Words" worksheet and instructions, "Write it 3 ways" worksheet and instructions.
Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.