These activities focus on science tools that are appropriate for younger learners including:
• Science Notebook
• Collecting Net
• Units of Non-Standard Measurement
• Hand Lens or Magnifying Glass
It contains the following activities:
• Teacher Science Tools Anchor Chart Pieces
• Student Science Tools Anchor Chart
• Student Science Tools Picture Scavenger Hunt and Recording Page
• Student Science Tools Memory Game
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your purchase. Please go to your My Purchases
page and beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Click the button and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a comment for the product. Each time you leave feedback on a product, TPT will give you credits to use towards future purchases.
Don’t miss anything! Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Now you will receive email updates about freebies and new products. You can also follow my blog, Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas
for more fun teaching ideas.
Thanks so much for looking at my product, please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Teaching!
Looking for more SCIENCE?
Five Senses Unit Basics
Objects in the Sky