Super Social Skills - Pragmatic Language Skills Activity Pack!
Things that are included in this activity pack:
- Joint attention
- Recognizing others' emotions
- Making your presence known
- Acknowledging others' interests
- Asking relevant questions.
Relevant Reinforcements Included:
- Coloring pages with speech bubbles
- Crossword puzzles and word searches that relate to each section
How to Use This Activity Pack
- As a Print Version – Print the entire packet, laminate/use sheet protectors, and put on a binder ring/in a binder to keep it organized.
- As a Non-print version, upload the document to a tablet or computer and follow along as usual.
- Use each intro page as a discussion point for the upcoming section and review the skills being targeted.
- Get your students up and moving in each Role Playing Section! This is great to use in both group and individual sessions.
- Read through each scenario and discuss why the targeted response is appropriate, or why it is the expected behavior in that situation.
****(There are approximately 70 scenarios, 20 role playing situations, and 6 informational intro pages for each section)****
- Jump around to different sections based on your students needs.
- There are a lot of different scenarios and opportunities for interpersonal communication. This makes the activity pack great for social groups while also targeting language skills.
Common Core Standards addressed:
Listen to the ideas of others so that they are able to ask questions (CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.K.3),
Express opinions (CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.3.1.D),
Provide comments when working collaboratively with other students (CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.3.1.B).
Adjust their discourse pattern to the appropriate situation and communication context (CCSS.ELA-Literacy.SL.4.6)
***Click the link below to check out my best selling Following Directions Activity Pack***
Following Directions Activity Pack
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
For More Great Products, Sale Updates, Flash Freebies, and All Things FUN IN SPEECH, Click the Links Below and Be Sure to Follow
→ TpT Store