The activity in this freebie was designed to help your students practice their weekly spelling words. They may be completed whole group or used during a work station.
Full Download Table of Contents:
1. Picture Spelling Words: Students write one of their weekly words in a box and then illustrate each word.
2. Pyramid Words: Students write each of their weekly words in the shape of a pyramid.
3. Colorful Vowels: Students write each spelling word and then color the vowels in each word.
4. Lengthy Words: Students write their spelling words from shortest to longest.
5. Criss-Cross Spelling Words: Students connect their spelling words by crossing them using a shared letter.
6. Roll and Write Spelling Words: Students choose 6 of their words to write in the top boxes. The students roll a die and write the word that has that number in the box.
7. Lines and Dots: Students write and then decorate their spelling words with colorful line and dots.