Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.81 MB | 15 pages
Inspire your students to become vocabulary collectors for life!
THE PERSPECTIVE: Every student comes to the language classroom with different vocabulary experience, levels and needs. This vocabulary flash card activity is a way for advanced students to become collectors of the very vocabulary they need to improve their writing and speaking proficiency.
THE PRACTICE: Students are required to collect 6 new words per week, and record them in 6 different ways to make them their own: as a label in a flash card, in original context, in new context and categorized. These collections are kept in metal rings for easy access and review. Then they are shared with others via a common slide show using Google Slides.
THE PRODUCT: This product includes EDITABLE documents w/ instructions for the front/back of the flash cards, a categorizing activity listing the various sources and student-made sample slides!
SÚPER VOCABULARIO del NIVEL SUPERIOR, encased as a zip file containing 3 different documents, has been formatted as both a .pdf, a .docx and .pptx for editing as you wish and includes the following:
• a student friendly, visually stimulating, slide presentation to introduce the activity to individual students or an entire class.
• clear instructions for teachers and students
• an editable rubric and our own sample rubric for a 100-point activity
• 6 required uses of the new word.
• sample work by L1 and l2 students
• a visual of an enrichment activity
Uses for incorporating this product into your classroom seamlessly:
• Push out through Google Classroom or similar platform
• Extra review or practice in small group instruction
• Whole class instruction allowing students to contribute in real-time.
This is a regularly used product in our classrooms with great results. We hope you and your students find equal satisfaction.
Thank you for considering purchasing this product. You work hard and you deserve a break. You have already signed on to TPT, now get credit for future purchases.
Log in to My Purchases. Next to each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button.
Click on it and you will be directed to where you can rate the products you have purchased. TPT donates credits to your account each time you rate a product. Here’s how it works: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits
Don’t miss out on this loyalty program. It’s a win-win! :)