Allow your students to create a super hero version of themselves using this super you activity and super hero template. Include the activity in your super hero or comic book-themed classroom and use it to teach character development.
Each student is asked to decorate their super hero self and come up with a super hero name for their creation. Then they are instructed to write at least one strength and one weakness for their hero. I use this with my students at the beginning of the year to help me get to know them better.
- Cover letter with 5 helpful tips
- Super You Activity (.doc)
- Super You Activity (.pdf)
- Super hero clip art (.jpeg)
- Super hero clip art (.png) - transparent
- Super hero clip art (.psd) - with layers
- 3 Student work samples (.jpeg)
New! - Super You Activity with Different Headings (.pdf)
"Super You Activity"
by Ash Kizer
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License