Well designed Power Point presentation on superconductivity, rich with diagrams and graphs. This non-mathematical approach covers the following concepts.
1. Characteristic properties of superconductors
2. Meissner effect and critical magnetic field
3. Origin of resistance in metals
4. Cooper pair, energy gap and BCS theory (Persistent current and zero resistance)
5. Types and uses of superconductors
Carefully go through the slides to better understand the concepts. Simplified the abstract concepts as much as possible. Happy to provide additional information, if required.
Some notes are included. Nature of science aspect is also considered while designing this PPT and is ideal for reference, class room teaching and revision.