Classroom Management Classroom Behavior Clip Chart!
This behavior chart has seven colors and it includes a behavior monitoring form to send home to parents.
1. Soaring (blue) Went above and beyond behavior expectations!
2.Outstanding (Green) Has been a role model for others today. Amazing behavior!
3. Great Job (purple)Made good choices today. Had a awesome day!
4. Ready to learn (pink)Every superhero starts here. Followed the rules and had a good day!
5.Stop and Think (yellow)Needed a warning/reminder of our behavior expectations.
6. Teacher's Choice (orange) Made several inappropriate choices and needed re-teaching of our behavior expectations.
7. Parent Contact (red)Inappropriate choices were made after given a warning, re-teaching and redirection. I will be contacting you regarding your child’s behavior.