Format: Pages & PDF (modifiable in Pages)
If you are looking for a positive incentive/reward system for your classroom, look no further. An outline of the ideas and resources for this program are listed below.
1. Money system (Superhero Dollars)
2. Positive Behavior Checklist: Look for and mark positive behaviors throughout the school year. Behaviors are categorized (i.e. hard work, kindness, responsibility, pride, etc.). Once all marks are earned a student earns "Superhero Status." This would be ideal to keep in a class binder or portfolio.
3. Hall (or Wall) of Fame: Highlight your many Superheroes!
4. League of Justice: A way to deal with discipline issues that will help build rapport, respect, and curve/deter negative behaviors.
5. Code of Conduct
6. Incentives/Rewards List (recommendations)
Add to this program as you see fit! Modify it in ways that work for your class, grade, team, or school. Have fun with it. This is a great way to build positive relationships, highlight what our kids do right, promote citizenship, and make out schools a better place.
Clip Art THANKS to: "everything just so" @ https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Everything-Just-So