Children love puppets and now they can make their own! Keep your students engaged and smiling with this superhero big mouth puppet. Great for story time and creative pretend play. Can be used as a simple craft activity for preschoolers and elementary school students.
Easy to make. Fun to use. Simply print, make and play. Try it today!
CREATIVE IDEA FOR:
- Sing along songs
- Class story time
- Reader theater
- Arts and Crafts activity for your classroom
- Dramatic imaginary play craftivity for your students
SUPPLIES YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE YOUR CROWN:
- Cardstock (8.5" x 11"/Letter Size)
- Glue Stick
Watch a VIDEO TUTORIAL of how to make this puppet:
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Comes with 1 printable puppet template with simple step-by-step instructions
- Finished puppet measures 4.75 inches high
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Donut Cootie Catchers
- Barnyard animals paper headbands (cow, horse, donkey, hen)
- Woodland animals paper hats (bear, fox, raccoon, beaver)
This listing is for INSTANT DOWNLOAD digital files. No physical item will be shipped.
FOLLOW ME for FLASH FREEBIES and DISCOUNTS!
Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get notifications about new resources and freebies! New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Permission to use this design is granted to the buyer for personal use only. Commercial use, file sharing & reselling are not permitted. If you would like to share this set with another classroom, please purchase a "multiple license". None of the artwork contained within may be: a) extracted and sold/used as clip art, b) used to create products and sold anywhere online, or c) used to create borders, flashcards, printed products, or logos.
Copyright © 2021 by TwoFish. All rights reserved.