PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Recently, our school's theme was "Building Superheroes: Good Character is our Super Power." I decided that our classroom needed visual reminders of how students could be superheroes in the classroom every day and so this resource was created. Each Superhero poster features a positive choice students can make to be super.
There are eight Superhero characters and posters. Topics include:
1. Classroom Commanders: Take responsibility for our learning
2. Community Connectors: Including everyone in the classroom
3. Silent Spinners: Keeping control of voice levels
4. Wonder Wordies: Keeping control of our words
5. Captains of Courage: Standing up for what's right even when it's difficult
6. Flash Thinkers: Using time wisely and being problem solvers
7. Green Machines: Taking care of resources and our classroom
8. Iron Protectors: Making safe choices
Horizontal and vertical versions of each poster are included.
For other Superhero themed resources, be sure to see my:
Or purchase all of my Superhero resources in one money saving bundle!
>Sometimes the process of uploading products changes the colors of images in thumbnails and previews. The actual file is NOT neon.
This product was completely updated on 5/16/15. Please re-download if you purchased it before this date.
Thanks for stopping by my store and taking a look! Please email me with any questions you have before purchasing. email@example.com
Want to receive updates and discounts on newly listed products? Click the star by my name to follow my store. Subscribing to my newsletter will give you access to exclusive free resources, advance notice of special events, as well as occasional updates to posts and products. Subscribe
© 2013 - 2016 Jennifer Martinez, everything just so. All rights reserved. License permits individual use in single classroom only. To share with friends, please purchase additional licenses at a discounted price. No part of this work may be reproduced in any way or by any means without expressed written consent of the author. Thank you for helping to protect my work!