Included are 66 stimulus cards featuring fun facts about everyone’s favorite superheroes. These cards have a variety of uses...
1. Listening Comprehension- Read the fact and ask wh- questions, then place cards on wh- question mat to track types of questions asked.
2. Paraphrasing- Read the fact and ask the student to paraphrase.
3. Context Clues- Use context clues to define unknown words.
4. Asking questions- Student reads and generates his/her own wh- comprehension questions and places cards on wh- mat to track types of questions.
5. Summarizing- Read a superhero’s collective facts and create a summary.
6. Comparing/Contrasting- Compare/Contrast superheroes…
And many more!