This math activity set is a great way to have students engaged in learning, and practicing their math skills with a superhero theme. Students will practice the following skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication, graphing and measuring.
You can find out more about how we see these activities on our superhero day on my blog! You can read all about it here ---> Superhero Fun in Action
Included in this product you will find -
- Two sets of task cards for students to practice their addition and subtraction facts.
- The first set of task cards is for addition and subtraction within twenty.
- The second set of task cards if for addition and subtractions within one hundred.(Both sets of cards have the numbers written in words, so students will have to read the number words.)
- A set of task cards where students have to find the product, within 100.
- Make 10 boards, and Bump boards for multiplying by 2, 5 and 10.
- Graphing activity. Students can spin their own spinner on their full page worksheet, or you can print a whole class spinner, and then a half sheet recording page.
- Measuring their superhero in inches or using unifix cubes. Each measuring tool has its own recording sheet. The superhero sheets that you will cut to measure are both in color and black and white.
I also have these other super hero themed activities you may want to check out!