PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will explore the P.O.W.E.R. of Super Heroes within themselves. Students will be writing to explain how each character trait affects them and sharing their personal experiences. You develop the lessons to match your needs in the classroom. Two different levels of pages help to differentiate the activity!
• P-Personal Power (Self-Control) Write or draw and write about how you can keep your personal powers under control.
• O-Ownership Write/draw and write about how you can own your behavior choices.
• W-Why! Write/draw and write to explain how you can always be true to the choices you make by explaining why you made them.
• E-Errors Write/draw and write to explain an error that you made that you learned from.
• R-Write/Draw and write about a time you showed respect to others.
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Thanks, Julie from The Best Days :)
♥ Follow me on Facebook
Other Superhero Products You Might Be Interested In