PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Superheroes have been capturing the imaginations of people since the early 1930s. Superheroes are fictional characters who use superpowers to protect people and fight for good. Many, such as Superman and The Flash, are positive examples of how people can strive to improve the world around them. From Superman’s ability to fly to Thor’s ability to summon lightning, the variety of superpowers superheroes possess is vast. For this activity, students will study multiple superheroes and create an interactive fan to showcase their learning.
Using the Internet and/or books, students research the most popular superheroes (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Wonder Woman, Batman, Spiderman, The Flash, Superman, The Hulk, and Catwoman) and write 3 interesting facts for each. At the bottom of each page, students research and answer the extension question for each superhero. On the back page, students are asked to reflect on their favourite superhero and write about the qualities they have in common with him/her.
This Project Package Includes:
- Step by Step Instructions
- How To Conduct Research Page
- Research Notes Page
- Superhero Template #1 - Iron Man
- Superhero Template #2 - Captain America
- Superhero Template #3 - Thor
- Superhero Template #4 - Wonder Woman
- Superhero Template #5 - Batman
- Superhero Template #6 - Spiderman
- Superhero Template #7 - The Flash
- Superhero Template #8 - Superman
- Superhero Template #9 - The Hulk
- Superhero Template #10 - Catwoman
- Title Page Template
- Back Page Template w/ Extension Questions
- Example Photos Page
Project-Based Learning (PBL) is a student-centered pedagogy in which students are challenged to actively learn about a subject for an extended period of time. It is a form of active learning or inquiry-based learning. Project-Based Learning is in contrast to paper-based, rote memorization, or teacher-led instruction that presents established facts. Please be aware of what you are purchasing.
Thanks so much,
Your Feedback = Free Products
We love your feedback. To thank you for your input we want to give you a free resource. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info: product name, your feedback, and the product you would like to have for free (excludes bundles). We look forward to hearing from you!
Followers Get Premium Access
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!
Tags: superheros, superhero, super hero, super heros, super heroes