This Superhero Game
is a great way for your students to practice their sight words
! There are 3 ways to play, so your students will increase their sight word fluency
while having fun! With 220 superhero themed sight words
cards included, this set will cover ALL of your learners, enabling you to differentiate
Included are 220 sight word cards
that correspond to the 11 Dolch Word Lists. Each card is labeled with a small number on the corner so you know which list it came from, this will make it easy to differentiate
the game for each small group! I also included a page of blank cards for you to add any extra words your class is working on.
There are 3 options for game play:
❶ Bam! or Snap! style card game
with extra cards to enhance game play - take an extra turn, lose a turn, give a card to another player etc.
❷ Memory game
- just print 2 sets of the cards and place them face down for students to find matches.
❸ Hide N Seek game
- arrange the cards face up and hide the small picture piece under one card. Students take turns "seeking" the smaller piece by reading the word on the card they think it is hiding behind!
• Superhero Alphabet Activities
• Superhero Doubles Addition Facts
• SuperHero Roll & Cover Addition & Subtraction Games!
• Superhero Themed Alphabet Match-Up
• Superhero Themed Behavior Clip Chart
• Superhero Center Signs
• Superhero Nameplates
• Superhero Resource Placemat