Allow your students to explore their creativity while sharpening their writing skills. In these activities, students will create or choose a superhero and write a story about the character in which he or she saves the day! These activities focus on using a 4-square graphic organizer and using the terms first, next, then, and finally. The activities also focus on developing a concern for others.
This download includes:
- An outline that provides descriptions of the activities and how they should be implemented, common core standards that can be achieved, and goals for students to meet.
- A 4-square graphic organizer for students to use while writing about their superhero.
- A drawing template for students to use while drawing their superhero.
- An original short story about a superhero that saves the day.
- A list of writing topics for students to reference.
- Writing paper for students to use for their story. The paper includes the terms first, next, then, and finally.