Teach over 40 different character traits with this adorable set of superhero posters, writing prompts, awards & more!
You can focus on a different character trait EVERY week or use the traits that match up with your school's character education program!
Teach your students to be super kids! Teach them to be: responsible, hard working, respectful, honest, kind, helpful, courteous, friendly, motivated, cooperative, caring, generous, grateful, patriotic, courageous, persistent, patient, compassionate, forgiving, curious, loyal, optimistic, self disciplined, tolerant, empathetic, a good sport, dependable, determined, thoughtful, trustworthy, collaborative, creative, tactful, resourceful, focused, peaceful, loving, a person with self control, gentle, and positive.
Each character trait includes:
- a simple character poster
- a poster that gives examples of how students can demonstrate the trait
- a page for students to give written response
- "caught showing character" slips.
The written responses can be collected to make a meaningful student booklet. The "caught showing character" slips are the perfect way to highlight good character in your classroom.
This HUGE 171 page resource can be used alone or to supplement another character education program.
Be sure to download the preview for a peek at what is included!
*********Here is what others have had to say about this resource:**********
-"C.U.T.E!! They are so colorful and have great lists of positive attributes of each trait. I'm displaying them in the hall for everyone and also in my classroom for my 3rd graders. They are great conversation starters."
-"Fits perfectly with PBIS and our school's theme. The kids always stop to read the poster/trait of the week."
-"Can't wait to use with our school-side Superhero Theme this year! So excited to find something that will encourage Character Education in my classroom with little work for me."
-"This is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite purchases. I love the superhero theme and the simple way it puts the character traits. I also love the matching writing pages so that the kids can write about ways they can work on the skill we are working on!"
-"This is EXACTLY what I was looking for to teach my Character Ed. lessons. :) SO glad I found this before taking all the time to create my own. :) Thank you SO much! :)"
-"These posters are the most simple and effective way to teach my kiddos character education! I love the ethnically-diverse superheroes!"
-"This is a great product to use with my kinders to develop kinder and more caring classmates. These also develop vocabulary they need for language arts. The art is fun and nonthreatening and engaging."
If you would like to see this packet in different themes, check out these products::
For coordinating superhero themed products check out:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.