Never fear! The Super Problem Solvers are here! These social skills activities will help give your students the superpowers they need to succeed socially! Discuss hypothetical social situations, and determine possible solutions. Students use role-play and discussion to share their opinions and problem solve.
This activity set contains:
- 72 social skill problem solver cards with social scenarios and questions. Answers are not included, because there are multiple solutions to many of the situations. Students are encouraged to brainstorm and think about the questions.
- Black/white printables including some simple forms on which teachers/students can write what was discussed in social skills group or in class. This will allow the children to share with parents/caregivers the topics discussed.
- Rubric included that the kids can use to rate their social behaviors during group.
- Colorful super social skills reminder posters are included. These are simple and easy room decorations that can help to remind kids of social skill expectations.
- Social Skills Superhero printable award certificates.
To use the set simply print out all pages. Cut apart and laminate the cards and posters. Make multiple copies of the black/white pages.
Kathy Babineau MS, CCC-SLP
Here is a Super Hero Themed Freebie that you may want to try:
Other buyers had this to say about these Social skills activities:
Levesque's Learners said: Great questions for thought! I used these with high school students (cross-categorical) and they were a hit. Thank you!
NJ Speechie said: Great scenarios! I love that there are multiple questions included for each scenario.
Traci J. said: Great resource. Easy to prep and easy to use!
Here are some other social skills activities that you may like: