Superlative Adjectives. Superlative adjective practice for primary students. This NO PREP comparative adjective unit will give your students plenty of practice with superlative adjectives. Your students will practice making superlative adjectives using the spelling rules of: one syllable adjectives, one syllable adjectives with CVC endings, and two syllable adjectives ending in Y.
The following Superlative Adjective Practice Sheets are Included:
* Cut and Paste the Superlative Form of Adjective
* Fill in the Missing Superlative Adjective
* Write the Superlative Adjective with Picture #1
* Write the Superlative Adjective with Picture #2
* Write the Superlative Adjective
* Write the Comparative and Superlative Adjective
* Spin and Write the Superlative Adjective
All of the above worksheets also come in a version to help your students practice making superlative adjectives with special spelling rules - one syllable adjectives with CVC endings (double the final consonant) and two syllable adjectives ending in Y (change the Y to I and add –est).
Additional practice sheets using all spelling patterns:
* Superlative Adjective Maze
* Spin a Comparative and Superlative Adjective
* Gumball Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
* Comparative and Superlative Word Search
Interactive Notebook Pages are also included that will allow students to practice writing the comparative and superlative version of the adjective.
The Following Posters are Included:
* Superlative Adjectives
* Superlative Adjectives – One Syllable with CVC endings
* Superlative Adjectives – Two Syllables ending in Y
Thank you for taking a look.