***Updated 10/3/15! Please re-download if previously purchased!***
This is a set of posters, pre-assessment survey, student materials, and an assessment rubric to go along with Nanci Bell's Visualizing and Verbalizing Program. The posters were created to avoid having to repeatedly draw out the think bubbles in the first lessons, and to have a large visual representation of all 12 structure words. Please note: There is a getting started file in the zip folder that explains how I use everything. This zip includes pdfs, Microsoft Office documents and jpegs.
Here's what you get:
1. Two sets of posters from Step 1 of the program
2. Structure Words large poster set
3. Student version of structure words
4. Writing template for students to use during independent reading time
5. Assessment Rubrics for progress reports/parent communication (Steps 1-5, Steps 5-8)
6. Structure Words Bookmarks
7. Pre-Assessment Survey *NEW*
8. At Home Visualization Journal *NEW*
Please leave feedback after purchasing!
You may also like these other products for improving comprehension:
SOAR to Success Supplemental Materials
Comprehension Strategies Posters and More!
Follow me on Pinterest