Also included in
- PowerPoint presentations on statistics and probalility. Perfect for an online lesson or distance learning.You can send it to your students and they'll have everything they need. If you are online with them, you can project it and comment.Or you can simply print it and give to your students.Suitable$14.00$17.00Save $3.00
Looking for additional practice problems on Probability for your middle school students? This resource is ideal for providing those extra problems for your whole class, small groups, and individual students before a test or state end of the year testing.
This resource is the perfect follow up to Introduction to Probability, and be used as an easy activity when you have a substitute teacher. Bright and colorful slides (with a little humor thrown in) foster student engagement which increases your students’ understanding of these important concepts!
What you get with this resource:
· Google Slides™ version (to be displayed in presentation mode)
· PowerPoint™ version (presentation mode)
· 23 multiple choice problems
· Answer choices given in fraction, decimal, and percentage form for each problem.
. Answer key
· Teacher directions
· Introduction to Probability (Google Slides & PowerPoint)
· End of the Year Probability Activities (Google Slides & PowerPoint)
If you have questions about this resource or how to use it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back as soon as possible!