Supply Chain Management is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
- What is supply chain management?
- What are the activities of supply chain management?
- How can the relationship between operations in a supply chain affect the way it works?
- How do supply chains behave in practice?
- How can supply chains be improved?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to understand supply chain management.
- to understand activities of supply chain management.
- to understand how the relationship between operations in a supply chain affect the way it works.
- to understand how supply chain behaves in practice.
- to understand how supply chains can be improved.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Supply Chain Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 4 Seminar Exercises
- 1 Case Study
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.