This unit plan includes everything you need to conduct a two week mini-unit on the economic principles of supply and demand. This unit is a great supplement to an economics unit or as part of a general social studies class. The unit plan includes:
• A PowerPoint presentation that covers demand and supply separately, then combines them to help students find equilibrium price.
• A notes packet that students fill out as they are presented the PowerPoint.
• A worksheet that practices situations that shift supply curves.
• A worksheet that practices situations that shift demand curves.
• A quiz that covers supply, demand, and market equilibrium.
• A supply and demand small group project.
Student learning outcome for this unit: Students will understand the concepts of supply and demand and the effect they have in an economy, including the effect they have on their own economic choices.
Unit Timeline: I conduct this unit over the course of two weeks, seeing my students daily for 43 minutes.
I appreciate you taking a look at our product! Please do not hesitate to ask us a question. Also consider following us so you can stay up to date as we add more great products to our store.