A fantastic and time-saving resource for Supply and Occasional Teachers!
Rather than finding room in the margins or messing up a day book, print off a few copies of this day-to-day report template to leave the homeroom teacher a snapshot as to what your day was like with the class.
Included in the report are sections to note:
- What work you were able to finish
- What work you were not able to finish or get to
- Students who were cooperative or helpful
- Students who needed some reminders or redirection
- An infographic to depict how the day was (Great, Good, Okay, Not Good, Bad)
- Additional Notes
There's also a section at the top of the template with a thank you note to the teacher for the day.
Hope you enjoy!