Supply and Demand
Equilibrium, Surplus, Shortage, Price Ceiling, and Price Floor
(Economics Made Easy)
With these materials, students will be able to apply what they have learned about the law of supply and law of demand in the past lessons. The materials will effectively teach students how supply and demand work together to determine prices, why shortages and surpluses occur, and what fixed prices are.
There are an abundance of self-guided assignments that will reinforce learning as well as a comprehensive assessment to measure students’ progress. The PowerPoint and all of the learning material coincide with one another.
1. Supply and Demand; Equilibrium, Surplus, Shortage,
(Reading Comprehension and Questions)
2. Fixed Prices; Price Ceiling and Price Floor (Reading
Comprehension and Questions)
3. PowerPoint Presentation
4. Labeling the Parts of a Supply and Demand Graph and
5. Supply and Demand Curve Graph (Worksheet)
6. Graphing a Supply and Demand Curve and Analysis
7. Advanced, Supply and Demand (worksheet).
8. Assessment (Multiple Choice, Fill-in, True and False,
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.