The Law of Supply and
Important Factors that Change Supply
(Economics Made Easy)
This is a follow up to the materials covering demand. The concepts have been simplified, scaffold, and learning enhanced with the use of eye catching, easy to read charts and graphs. There are an abundance of self-guided assignments that reinforce learning and a comprehensive assessment to measure students’ progress. The PowerPoint and all of the learning material coincide with one another.
1. The Law of Supply; (Reading Comprehension and Questions)
2. Important Factors that Change Supply (Reading Comprehension and Questions)
3. PowerPoint Presentation
4. Supply Curve Graph Assignment (worksheet).
5. Graphing a Supply Curve (worksheet).
6. Supply Curve Graph and Shift in Supply (worksheet).
7. Labeling the Supply Curve Graph and Shift (worksheet).
8. Assessment (Multiple Choice, Fill-in, True and False, Graphing)
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated