If you teach Civics or Government class, your students will love this Supreme Court Case Project! Please allow your students at least 3 to 4 days in the library to research the facts of their case. All presentations should be no more than 15 slides. Students must include the following items with their presentation:
1. Title of the Case
2. Facts - students should use bullet points to lay out the facts of the case. This should take several pages.
3. Issue - Why did this case reach the Supreme Court?
4. Decision (include amendment used in case)
5. Reasoning behind the decision
6. Sites Used - 2 sites
7. Students can also include photos of Justices ruling in the case and summarize their opinion as well.