This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
To get the Bundles & Lessons directly connected or related to this product,
just copy & paste the following URL into a new Tab:
1) Calculate the Surface Area of 4 Triangular Prisms
2) Write 4 Complete sentences describing how changing dimensions affects Surface Area
3) Calculate the effect changing dimensions has on Surface Area for 8 comparisons in a Table
4) Answer 11 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to calculate the Surface Area of Triangular Prisms methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Surface Area Solving for Calculating Determining Surface Area Geometric Solids Surface Area Sphere Surface Area Spheres Surface Area Cube Surface Area Cubes Surface Area Rectangular Prism Surface Area Rectangular Prisms Surface Area Triangular Prism Surface Area Triangular Prisms Surface Area Cylinder Surface Area Cylinders Surface Area Cone Surface Area Cones Surface Area Triangular Pyramid Surface Area Triangular Pyramids Surface Area Rectangular Pyramid Surface Area Rectangular Pyramids Surface Area Square Pyramid Surface Area Square Pyramids Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Surface Area Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base Slant Length Face Height Effect Effects Affect Affects Surface Area