This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) De-construct & Calculate Surface Area of 6 Square Pyramids by "parts"
2) Write the Formula for Surface Area 6 times
3) Calculate step-wise the Surface Area of the same 6 Square Pyramids by Formula
4) Calculate the effect changing dimensions has on Surface Area for 5 comparisons in a Table
5) Answer 7 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations & Observations
6) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to calculate the Surface Area of Square Pyramids methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Geometry Surface Area Solving for Calculating Determining Surface Area Geometric Solids Surface Area Sphere Surface Area Spheres Surface Area Cube Surface Area Cubes Surface Area Rectangular Prism Surface Area Rectangular Prisms Surface Area Triangular Prism Surface Area Triangular Prisms Surface Area Cylinder Surface Area Cylinders Surface Area Cone Surface Area Cones Surface Area Triangular Pyramid Surface Area Triangular Pyramids Surface Area Rectangular Pyramid Surface Area Rectangular Pyramids Surface Area Square Pyramid Surface Area Square Pyramids Changing Dimension Dimensions Effect on Surface Area Radius Diameter Circumference Side Length Width Height Base Slant Length Face Height Effect Effects Affect Affects Surface Area